At Insperity, our corporate culture rests on the strength of our mission, vision and values, which are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients and with each other.
From the employees we hire to how we serve our clients, we’re focused on creating a culture that encourages a commitment to excellence and a heart for service.
“Culture is like the oil in the engine that makes it all run smoothly but effectively. It’s where you get the power. If you don’t have oil in the engine, everything breaks down and locks up, and you can’t move.”
Values that guide us
We take our values beyond just words. They are what we believe and
how you can expect us to behave. We recognize and celebrate
employees for how they live out these values each day.
- Integrity as the cornerstone of personal and corporate conduct
- Respect for the worth of the individual
- Achieving goals through servant leadership and teamwork
- Commitment to high standards and the pursuit of excellence
- Accountability as a means to elevate individual and corporate performance
- Innovation as a fundamental driver of long-term success
- Embracing change as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Contributing to the communities where we live and work
- Perseverance through an abiding faith and optimism
Diverse individuals with a common purpose
Our people are the heart of what we do. It is our goal to create an inclusive work environment where employees of all backgrounds value and appreciate each other. With over 3,600 employees, we are a diverse group of individuals pursuing a common mission: to help businesses succeed so communities prosper.
Our employee population in 2021 was comprised of 61% females and 31% people of color. We are committed to seeking out and hiring employees with varied backgrounds and perspectives into our organization for the betterment of our internal teams and our clients.
of Insperity leaders* were female
of Insperity leaders* were people of color**
of all promotions were female
of all promotions were people of color**
** People of color are those employees who identify as Hispanic, Black or African American, Asian, Native Hawaiian, American Indian, Alaskan, Mixed Race.
“We believe that every employee should be treated with respect and acknowledge that building a workplace that values the worth of each individual takes time, effort and dedication.”
What’s it like to work for Insperity?
Here’s what our employees say.