Community starts from within: Insperity corporate social responsibility
At Insperity, we are fully committed to supporting our communities, providing a healthy and safe workplace for our employees, and helping the environment in any way we can. Through supporting programs, corporate philanthropy and dedicated volunteers, our corporate social responsibility initiatives make a big impact. The following snapshot illustrates a number of ways Insperity made a difference in 2021.
- Insperity employees have up to 12 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time during working hours. In 2021, employees logged 42,460 hours of volunteer time — that’s more than $1.6 million in philanthropic action.
- 54 percent of Insperity corporate employees participate in the company volunteer program.
- Employees donated about $243,924 to the Insperity Fund, a program for employees in crisis.
- 455 employees donated 15,628 hours to the hardship bank for employees needing to take an unexpected leave of absence.
- Company philanthropic efforts grossed more than $4.1 million.
- In 2021, Employee Assistance Program use increased by 41%.
- Our “Wellbeing on Demand” guides on how to access company-sponsored programs for physical, emotional, financial, social and professional health support received more than 2 million total views.
- 865 unique clients used Insperity’s self-paced and instructor-led safety training courses.
- 282 client employees participated in safety outreach training.
Protecting the environment
- In 2021, Insperity recycled 394,526 pounds of paper through conservation efforts.
- There was a 95% reduction in paper pay stubs for corporate and client employees in 2021 compared to 2019.
- Use of widespread paper recycling program and electronic waste management program for when equipment reaches the end of its internal lifecycle.
- Employees worked with more than 10 different charitable organizations and communities across the country to participate in more than 20 planned activities to improve the environment in 2021.
- Recognized 82 employees through the Insperity MVP (Mission. Values. Performance.) program in 2021.
- Established a Flexible Work Program to promote employee wellbeing and work-life balance.
- Created a DE&I-focused task force of employees from various business units and locations across the country.
Find us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook to follow our community activities.
Click here for information on our corporate contribution programs and access the online applications.
Access the full Insperity corporate social responsibility report here.
Building strong, safe and sustainable communities
where your people and business can thrive
The Insperity corporate social responsibility report highlights our performance in several key areas and demonstrates our commitment to our clients, employees and local communities.